I. Area of applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply for all services and deliveries by the hotel TDY Homes & Hotel, Hans Lauderbach.
- Differing regulations, even if they are included in the Standard Terms and Conditions of the Guest, shall not apply unless they are expressly recognized in writing by TDY Homes & Hotel, Hans Lauderbach.
II. Conclusion of the contract
- Contractual partner is the hotel and the Guest. Where a third party has made a booking on behalf of the Guest, the Guest and the third party shall be jointly and severally liable to TDY Homes/Hotel, Hans Lauderbach in respect of all obligations owed under the Hotel Agreement, provided that TDY Homes/ Hotel, Hans Lauderbach has received a statement to this effect from the Guest.
- The subletting or letting of the rooms and their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel.
III. Services, prices, payment, billing
The hotel is obligated to perform the services ordered by the customer and agreed to by the hotel. The Guest is obligated to pay the hotel the agreed prices for these and other services enlisted. This also applies for hotel services and expenses induced by it for third parties. The agreed prices include the current statutory VAT. Should the rate of VAT applicable to the contractual services increase or decrease after the conclusion of the contract, the prices shall be adjusted accordingly.
IV. CANCELLATION CHARGES
- No charge will be made to the Guest's credit card if he/she cancel(s) his/her reservation at least 48 hours before your arrival date (local time).
If the Guest cancels within 48 hours (after 7 pm) of his/her arrival date then 60% of the total cost of his/her stay will be charged to the Guest's credit card. If the Guest cancels within 12 hours (after 7pm) of his/her arrival date then 80% of the total cost of his/her stay will be charged to the Guest's credit card.
- If a deadline for withdrawal from the contract free of charge was agreed between the hotel and the Guest, the Guest can withdraw from the contract until that point without initiating claims by the hotel for payment or compensation for damages. The Guest's right to rescind expires if it does not exercise its right to rescind against the hotel by the agreed deadline.
V. Check-in/ Check-out Requirements
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details, please contact the Hotel.
- Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 3.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms will be held until 7.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-let the room, unless the Guest has notified the hotel of a late arrival.
- On the day of departure we kindly ask all Guests to vacate their rooms by 12.00 noon.
VI. Liability of the Hotel
- If any failures or shortcomings arise in relation to the services provided by the Hotel, the Hotel will make every effort to rectify this situation if the Guest has made his objections promptly known. If the Guest fails to immediately notify the Hotel of the shortcoming, there can be no entitlement to a reduction of the contractually agreed payment.
- The Hotel shall be, by German law, liable of all physical and mental injury.
- The Hotel shall be liable for slightly negligent damages only if these can be traced back to a breach of a significant contractual obligation or a cardinal obligation in a way that jeopardizes the purpose of the contract. In these cases, liability shall be limited to foreseeable and direct damages. Liability of the Hotel for subsequent damages or indirect damages is excluded.
- The above liability limitations shall apply to all claims for compensation, irrespective of their legal basis, including claims resulting from unauthorized acts. The above liability limitations shall also apply in cases of any claims for compensation by a Guest against employees or vicarious agents of the Hotel. They shall not apply in cases of liability for faults after the take-over of a guarantee of the qualities of a physical object or a work, in case of malicious silence regarding faults or in the case of personal injury.
- Insofar as a parking space is provided to the Guest in the Hotel garage or a Hotel parking lot, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement, even if a fee is exchanged. The Hotel assumes no liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or maneuvered on the Hotel's property, nor the contents thereof, excepting cases of intent or gross negligence.
- For the usage and damages of the available networks (for example WiFi) with the terminal equipment of a guest, even with payment, the Hotel is not providing any liability. The data memory between the network and the terminal equipment of a Guest is un-coded. Because of that the Guest's data can be seen by a third party. The Guest is responsible of the content which he/she recalls. There is no verification of the content by the Hotel.
- In line with permission of service, the Hotel is doing transport of persons and luggage in certain cases. The Hotel is not taking any liability for loss, delay or damage.
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge a corresponding,
suitable supplement for external services where the Hotel acts as an agent. External services are thus provided for payment. However, the hotel shall not be liable for any kind of services provided by third parties.
- The Guest's claims for compensation are subject to the statutory time limits, which is 2 years after the Guest took knowledge of the damage or 3 years from the date on which the damage took place. The Hotel is not liable on any damage taken grossly negligent.
VII. Final Provisions
- Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation should be made in written form. Unilateral amendments and supplements by the guest are not valid.
- Please note that the complete Hotel is a smoking free area. Although smoking is not permitted within hotel buildings themselves, Guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside in designated areas. If there is a violation against it, the Hotel will charge the Guest an amount of 500€ for the cleaning and renovation of the house.
- Place of fulfillment and payment is the location of the Hotel.
- German law applies. The application of UN purchasing law and conflict of laws is excluded.
- If individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are invalid or void for Hotel Accommodation the validity of the remaining provisions will be untouched. Moreover, the statutory provisions shall apply.